среда, 15 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LIBASOUND2 1.0.18

Originally Posted by jimifelony. When and if I play a song then the asoundrc loads and everything is back to normal until a reboot. On my soundcard properties i have 4 lines with values which also u can see from script report!! Results 1 to 10 of Join Date Sep Beans I've got to the middle of 3rd step, here's result including new script result link linux-lnu1: libasound2 1.0.18

Uploader: Faeran
Date Added: 8 October 2014
File Size: 7.92 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56363
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I will try more troubleshooting and see what I can find. I do have 5.

RPM resource libasound.so.2

Loaded sound module options!! I found this thread on sound troubleshooting where i found howto install firmware sorry, NB here which was 1.0.188. Join Date Apr Posts 7. The suse alsa update site is saying that.

ubuntu9 : libasound2-dev : i : Jaunty () : Ubuntu

Join Date Apr Posts 5. Hi, executed all 6 lines one at a time, rebooted. Join Date Aug Beans 1. I would have to force quit then go into System Manager and manually close amarokapp as it was using the cpu fulload.

libasound2 1.0.18

Almost forgot here's my os info OS: Results 1 to 10 of The time now is October 30th, 4. Hi I'm running ubuntu 8. All times are GMT I've also just updated my kernel to 2. October 29th, 1.

libasound2 1.0.18

Which upon reboot sets everything back to mute center and lfe with no master control. Llbasound2 got to the middle of 3rd step, here's result including new script result link linux-lnu1: October 30th, 6. October 29th, 2. So I tryed mplayer set to pulse, just fine. If I select pulseaudio it will play no problems through 2 speakers libasoound2, even though the daemon. N is this ok or shoul i change them to something else Thnx.

Everything thing in the mixer was good to go as well. As soon as I try to play through amarok with alsa then it freezes and I can no longer do test sounds.

So the "rollback" didn't quite work as excepted either.

ac97 no sound on openSuse

So I went into the package manager and reinstalled that way and at least I can listen to music again. October 30th, 8. So I will look into that. Spotted this thread for AC97 troubleshooting Test speaker-test -Dplug: I did try the apt-get to uninstall alsa with the purge command and reloading everything but that did nothing for me. I tryed it again with alsa set and unlike amarok it did play, but it was very slow and popped and clicked.

Did you try installing the basic alsa-firmware its 1. Amarok didn't lock the system, it froze during play.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий