суббота, 18 января 2020 г.

SAMBAPOS V4 DOWNLOAD

I'm afraid about making a mistake and crashing database. My regret about sambapos, is that you can not edit mistakes item, price, payment method Everyone has specific needs for its own business. It will be better if we talk about v4 issues on v4 forums. OK, so two exemple: I've created a tutorial for first case here http: Thank you for the work done, the new interface is very beautiful! sambapos v4

Uploader: Neshakar
Date Added: 17 December 2018
File Size: 38.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 30369
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





My regret about sambapos, is that you can not edit mistakes item, price, payment method I've created a tutorial for sambapis case here http: Trust me I've witnessed that at least thousand times.

sambapos v4

Recent post Recent comments. In three years of SambaPOS development nobody complained about "lost tickets" on our forums.

SambaPOS beta Download (Free) -

The server to send error returns "error ". V3 or V4 Tags: Anyone can download and use it without limitations.

Sign in or Register. Yes it is official. Hello, as the V4 will be sold, not yet understood how the commercial version will work, how do we support, is already being marketed?

You don't need to pay money to use V4. If you are using V3 on production you can use V4 too. He wants to pay the difference in cash.

The only difference is we won't release source code of V4. So we put a donation option on homepage. Can I use in production or still is too early?

Like V3 you can use it without any limitations. He leaves and comes back 30 seconds later because his friends do not like whiskey and so he wants to change against a bottle of vodka that costs 90 euros. If you think we should sabapos development you can donate to support us.

sambapos v4

V4 version is not commercial. You can create a new question if you need to ask more cases. Hi emre, thanks for the answer, I would use V4 as a new installation. OK, so two exemple: You can use it free without limits.

Print logo sambapos Collection

That means we won't release source code of V4. Hello emreeren, but I have not seen the source, because whenever threw a v3 I had to change the source translating some things, eg if I mark up as required tag message appeared in English and I always translated some things that could only be translated the source, so I still do not understand, zambapos source will be the V4 will also be marketed or released?

The problem is this: We want to improve user friendliness and reporting features of SambaPOS so we decided to use commercial UI and reporting packs.

How to fix this? It should sambapis for V3 too.

Print logo sambapos

I'm afraid about making a mistake and crashing database. We do not sell it. Any link where is v4? That's why we released V4 as closed source freeware application. Log in or register to post answer.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий