пятница, 17 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CORNULET CU LAPTE MP3

January 9, at 8: It may — or may not — mean that in Yiddish. Hay, digadi dam …. March 24, at 3: Rumania, Rumania, Rumania … Once there was a land, sweet and fine. Only the elders eat it, some do not. I originally came across this song as performed by Eartha Kitt in a concert at Carnegie Hall. cornulet cu lapte mp3

Uploader: Kajir
Date Added: 27 October 2017
File Size: 37.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 99994
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





September 10, at 6: September 20, at The translation if from the back cover of the original album, and while it is a fairly accurate translation, it nonetheless fails to capture the true humor of the original Yiddish lyrics. Zets, dzing ma, tay yidl di tam …. November 20, at Members of my family have made this in the USA, and during my one brief visit to Bucharest I made a point to sample it there.

cornulet cu lapte mp3

This was the proper way. Hay, digadi dam …. He was very specific about the way his grandparents ate it.

Rumania, Rumania! – רומייניע, רומייניע

Both these vegetables are used in Romania to make pickles from. August 10, at November 5, at 4: And Romanian behavior by the populace during the Holocaust was almost unmatched. Just pure meat with a lot of garlic. I confirm that Patlazhele is more likely to refer to eggplant in dialect.

We had to have ground sirloin not just any beenf.

March 18, at 1: Traditionally, it is cooked until thick, then spread out on a large flat plate. The gogonele green tomatoes are used for pickles. As I promised earlier, I am trying to fulfill requests sent in via the comments.

Nothing more, nothing less. Exactly the way my grandmother made karnatzlach for my grand father. Came to this website late— but my grandmother and mother used to cornylet patlagele, mashed the cold eggplant and added chopped ,p3, then lemon juice.

36 Best Products I Love images in | Products, Romanian food, Cooking recipes

May 2, at Patlagele are tomatoes; patlagele vinete are eggplant. All the romanians here said the same thing, why are you still searching for the meaning? Mamalige is the equivalent of the Italian polenta.

cornulet cu lapte mp3

April 30, at 7: Dort tsu voynen iz a fargenign; Vos dos harts glust kenstu krign: This song is called Rumania, Rumania. Also, cornulete we make with Prune or cooked plums. Wonderful conversation regarding eastern European foods! There are still a lot of people who wish to declare Yiddish, Israeli and Jewish culture as invalid … or even non-existent.

corhulet

cornulet cu lapte mp3

I think these words had other meanings it makes me smile when I think back to the day Bubba gave me a small sweater she knitted that was shaped like my genitals. Yogurt or light sour cream does well as well.

It was an eggplant salad. Zets, dzing ma, tay yidl di tam … Un dos meydl nebekh blozt zikh Un zi vil nit, nor zi lozt zikh Tshu!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий